Thursday 11 October 2018

Take-me-out November challenge is on!


Take-me-out November challenge is on!



「challenge gif」の画像検索結果


Dear Readers in Japan,

    As you may have already noticed, I always try to be as proactive as possible in my daily routine, especially on weekdays.After packing my schedule with classes and events in which I find joy, I invite my friends, because if there is something that I love, that is sharing. Be it a plate, a roof, good or bad moments, sharing is what makes me feel the most connected to other people. Maybe this thought is what help me connect instantly with other "sharers", such as couchsurfers.

    However, thanks to my friend, the HappyLife Queen listening to my adventures, I am now aware that my proactivity is very self-engined, with little input (invites) from others; the proportion is so very unbalanced, that last month I was happy to accept an invite to go to the cinema for a dreadful movie just because I was overjoyed at the fact that this was the first non-self-initiated one-on-one outing of perhaps the whole year. The movie was dreadful beyond expectations, but the whole date was a great life lesson. Now I am proud to say that I know that:


1)It is okay to walk-in to the fancy Ginza cinemas dressed as a sandy-boho-backpacker, especially if your date rocks a similar look.

2)It makes me happy to have someone come up with a plan for me to *just* follow.

3)It is okay to refuse an invite if the plan sucks.


    Thanks to my cinema accomplice, I have opened my eyes and decided that it is high time I take the lead at not taking the initiative:

I declare the upcoming November as the Take-me-out-challenge month!



   If you are reading this, idle no more! Participate by making a fun plan and posting it on any available slot on my public November schedule spreadsheet!!!

~~~I am very looking forward to your creative ideas~~~

For free events inspiration, see The free-admission diaries




*Expenditure budget to be discussed by private messages only. Please wait for my approval before making reservations to which cancellation fees apply*

**Beware that if the plan is not appealing enough, I may do as stated in (3) above**





No comments:

Post a Comment