Thursday 10 August 2017

Thank You, my "Sakurain" Family

  Today, 10th of August is a day that marks many changes in my life.

  Since spring of 2015, I have had the amazing opportunity to work at Sakura International Inc., one of the biggest and most diverse Japanese companies in the field of Event Production.
(picture from the official website http://www.sakurain.co.jp/info/detail/175/ )

  In my beginnings, as a project manager, from the Osaka Head Quarters I was entrusted with very big and important projects at Trade shows; with the guidance of my colleagues and seniors, I have been able to bridge the local market with international companies needs, as well as to assist local companies to become part of the international market.

  Since September 2016, I started a new chapter at the Tokyo Office, where I had the opportunity to assist in the Sales and Marketing team of the company, and I could put my former experience in use to advertise our tailored services.

  Yet, the chapter closes today, when I take a break from the corporate life, to join a Japanese NGO's project... of which i will write in detail in future posts.

(picture from http://www.sakurain.co.jp/contents_english/team/)

  Moments before leaving Japan, I look back to the wonderful 2 years and 5 months that I spent working in Sakura International Inc., and I can only express my gratitude to everyone in the company who has been so kind to me, and with demanding standards and expectations have helped me grow as a professional. My deepest thanks go to each of my first three direct managers, and specially to "Ken" and his wife, who have adopted me as extended family on my time at Sakura International Inc.
  
  この2年5ヶ月、誠に有難うございました。今後も、益々のご発展を願っております。
My most sincere gratitude for the past incredible 2.5 years. I hope everyone stays in good health and that you keep growing!



No comments:

Post a Comment